2nd Grade Super Scientists

Our Quote of the Day, Read Aloud, and Journal Prompt were all about loving yourself!
 Here are some of the things we love...
My positive outlook on life - Mrs. Pedersen
 I'm active - Samuel
I love my family - Sawyer
I love that I am alive - Arnav






Veer wrote a very reflective journal entry...and I agree that he is good at heart!
 
During Science we explored buoyancy by testing several different objects in a cooler filled with water. This was our background research for engineering boats that will float in 2 weeks!
I was really surprised that the apple floated - Paige
I predicted the bar of soap would float but it sank right away - Eren


 What a beautiful day to play outside!


Comments

  1. The playground pictures were the best from.Grady

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on our blog! Students - do not forget to leave your first name only and choose anonymous to post your comment.