4th Grade Microsoft Field Trip

Today's Post was written by: Zach & Colton
We went to the Microsoft store to learn about the new program called Sway. We learned a lot about Sway, it's mostly a click-and-drag program. You can create your own sway with pictures with captions and videos.
The person that taught us about Sway was named India. She taught us the basics about Sway.

Me and Connor made a report about...MINIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you find Aryan 

We ate at 9A Regional Park.

Mr. Leddy is Awesome! He is a volunteer from Junior Achievement who will be teaching us lessons for 5 weeks.
"Whole Foods store already exists so we could not use that name again for the business we created" - Kayleigh
"Today we learned how to develop a good business plan"-Sofia
Colton, Courtney, and Sofia created a song to go with their business...Cruisn' for Smoothies.

Comments

  1. today was really fun I will never forget how to use SWAY!
    I want to get with my friends and actually make Healthy Living happen - allison

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that Sway will be very fun to use!!!!!!!
    -Kayleigh

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could find Aryan-kayleigh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are we doing more feild trips?-Kayleigh

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved the field trip sway is so cool!-Avery

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found Aryan he is on the slide.-Avery 😀

    ReplyDelete
  7. how many more field trips are we going on????????-Avery

    ReplyDelete
  8. I liked when mister Leddy came in.The activity was super fun I also want to make think fun happen-Avery

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really wish I was there, but I know that family is more important than field trips. I can't wait till the next field trip, and hopefully I won't miss that one! - Emily

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on our blog! Students - do not forget to leave your first name only and choose anonymous to post your comment.