2nd Grade Sweet O Donuts

Our gratitude journal prompt today was "I am grateful for these people who have helped me this school year"...
"Ms. V our custodian she keeps our classroom clean" - Mrs. Pedersen
"The crossing guards help us cross the street safely" - Samuel
"My teacher Ms. Vahle helps us solve Math problems" - Grady
"My gifted teacher Mrs. Pedersen she gives us Think Fun time" - Arnav
"My mom & dad they help me with Math fluency" - Paige
"The police officers make sure no one gets robbed" - Eren
"Ms. Bobby my piano teacher she helps me play harder notes" - Veer
"My teacher Mrs. McLeod helps me with Math which is my favorite subject" - Sawyer

Andrew's Journal Entry....
We practiced a new Reading Comprehension skill today called Sketch-Noting. We used sketch-noting while listening to our Read Aloud America's White Table which is about honoring our Veterans.


Mariah's Notes
Paige's Notes
Veer's Notes
Students worked on creating their own Riddles
Mariah created a very clever riddle...
What has 3 feet but cannot walk?
A Yard Stick!

Junior Achievement
Ms. Joi led the students through a production line project where they had to work in teams to make donuts without defects. This task was much harder than it looked!


Comments

  1. I really liked making donuts! - Sawyer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I relly liked skech jonting fromGrady

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on our blog! Students - do not forget to leave your first name only and choose anonymous to post your comment.