3rd Grade Inventors

The students had their first STEM challenge of the year they were hard at work inventing solutions to the following problem...
Invent a device that launches a pom pom into the air. The further it travels the better! They were limited to the materials in their paper bag.
 Colin and Fola were the winners of this challenge with a distance of 2.32 meters.
 



 
Today we discovered the meaning of GRATITUDE! We will be keeping journals where the students will record what they are grateful for. This is an amazing writing exercise to help students focus on the positive parts of their lives. Here are some quotes from today's journal prompt.

10 Things I am grateful for...
"My Family" - Bella
"My School" - Laken
"My Friends" - Pearson
"My pets" - Ethan
"My house" - Addison
"My food" - Allee
"My money" - Colin
 

 
 

Comments

  1. Loved doing the science project with everyone. Can't wait until we do another. Great job on the catapults everyone. Love, Addison 💗

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on our blog! Students - do not forget to leave your first name only and choose anonymous to post your comment.