1st Grade Friends

We welcomed 3 new friends to our class today!

Gratitude Journals - We used our journal entries from last week to create thank you notes for the special people in our lives that we are very thankful for.






7 Habits - Habit #2 Begin with the End in Mind
We discussed how to set short term and long term goals


Unit Study - Bats
We introduced our first research unit by reading Stellaluna. Is this story fact or fiction?
"It is realistic fiction!" - Tobyn
"I learned bats eat bugs and fruit" - Elle
"I learned bats use echo sound waves to know where they are going in the dark" - Grady
"I learned bats hang by their feet" - Brayden
"I learned bats live in trees and caves" - Teagan
"I learned that bats can see in the dark" - Daniel
"Bats can help people by eating pesky bugs" - Lily

Think Fun
 
Human Body Puzzle
Marble Races were awesome!

Comments